Sunday, October 13, 2019

Paw I’ll be there for you friends shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Paw I’ll be there for you friends shirt is now available at Kingtees.
Proceed to store here: Paw I’ll be there for you friends shirt

Paw I'll be there for you friends shirt

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the Paw I’ll be there for you friends shirt of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel. Thomas Paine. The Age of Reason.

Paw I'll be there for you friends shirt

Religion had a purpose to take us to the next stage of development, self awareness through education and science. Now that we have meditation, genetical engineering and quantum physics we should already have started another age of development. Human progress is currently stalling. Why Bible didn't had that futuristic wisdom earlier to keep them connected!


You can see the official design here: Paw I’ll be there for you friends shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Trending Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment