Friday, October 11, 2019

20 years of One Piece 1999 – 2019 thank you Oda Eiichiro shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! 20 years of One Piece 1999 – 2019 thank you Oda Eiichiro shirt is now available at Kingtees.
Proceed to store here: 20 years of One Piece 1999 – 2019 thank you Oda Eiichiro shirt

20 years of One Piece 1999 – 2019 thank you Oda Eiichiro shirt

Ruth found comfort in texting her brother's phone number after he died. Then one day, someone text her back. My old school friend committed suicide years ago. Took me around three years to delete the number. Was odd. I can still recall the 20 years of One Piece 1999 – 2019 thank you Oda Eiichiro shirt last text he sent word by word and I doubt I will ever forget. Think of him most weeks and it still bothers me unfortunately. I always chart my dead sister up on facebook, I wish she can respond. Hopefully she will.

20 years of One Piece 1999 – 2019 thank you Oda Eiichiro shirt

When my Mum passed away a few years ago, I couldn’t bear to change the contact entry in my phone so I still have Mum and Dad stored when I ring my Dad, it he rings me. Do whatever brings comfort.  I still have voice messages on my phone from 4 years ago of my dad leaving me messages, I am glad I still have them, I lost him just over 3 years ago.

You can see the official design here: 20 years of One Piece 1999 – 2019 thank you Oda Eiichiro shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop funny shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment