Saturday, October 12, 2019

Man Hippie I’m Blunt Because God Rolled Me That Way Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Man Hippie I’m Blunt Because God Rolled Me That Way Shirt is now available at Kingtees.
Proceed to store here: Man Hippie I’m Blunt Because God Rolled Me That Way Shirt
Man Hippie I’m Blunt Because God Rolled Me That Way Shirt

 I think most of these athletes are having their university fees paid, so in effect they already are, plus it’s an arena to showcase their skills to the Man Hippie I’m Blunt Because God Rolled Me That Way Shirt game. Most student athletes are getting a free ride with an Athletic Scholarship, unlike students who have to pay a lot for their education. If they pay them would they consider paying others for their academic work through out their achievements They absolutely should get paid! It’s not fair that they work really hard, and colleges make huge amounts of money off of them, and they only get scholarships. It isn’t right!

Man Hippie I’m Blunt Because God Rolled Me That Way Shirt

 I'm surprised that no one is really taking about the wear and tear of the body plus, the most important thing 'The students time.' People should be paid for any work done in any form or shape, unless they choose to volunteer. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I do not entirely understand how this whole thing works! No they should not be paid . They are college students and should focus more on scholastics rather than players. I actually tutored a player and found out the guy could not read.

You can see the official design here: Man Hippie I’m Blunt Because God Rolled Me That Way Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Trending Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment