Friday, October 11, 2019

The One with the Halloween Party Friends Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! The One with the Halloween Party Friends Shirt is now available at Kingtees.
Proceed to store here: The One with the Halloween Party Friends Shirt

The One with the Halloween Party Friends Shirt

Trudeau is the worst PM in Canadian history by a long shot. I fail to understand why or how he could even have a chance in this election. The The One with the Halloween Party Friends Shirt he has approval ratings in the double digits is very ridiculous to me. When I was living in Bangkok, I was in a taxi not far from home stalled right outside a shopping mall, so I got out with the intention of doing some shopping and walking the rest of the way.

The One with the Halloween Party Friends Shirt

Half an hour later, I came out and the taxi was still in the place where I had left it, and the traffic was starting to move, so I got back in and was driven to my gate. Ah man, I remember how packed Manila’s roads can be. At all times of the day. Riding the metro is incredibly intimate and cozy  I say Manila needs to be destroyed and then rebuild again with 10 lanes on each side, with overpasses, and working stoplights.

You can see the official design here: The One with the Halloween Party Friends Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Trending Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment